Due to the school building being closed Feb. 18, underclass pictures have been postponed to Thursday, March 4th. If you have already registered for today, your time will stay the same. If you need to register for a picture, use this Sign Up Genius link. Our number one priority is to ensure the safety and well-being of every student and staff member. Please abide by the procedures identified below.
Link to register for pictures: Sign Up Genius for Underclass Pictures
• Students can only signup for one spot and must adhere to this reservation.
• Only students will be allowed in the school to take pictures.
• Students must wear masks at all times, except for when taking the picture.
• Students must adhere to social distancing guidelines throughout the process by remaining at least 6 feet apart at all times. Distances will be noted with blue tape marks in the hallway and in the auditorium.
• Parking for pictures will take place in the junior lot (auditorium area).
• Entrance for the pictures will take place at the auditorium side doors- closest to the math hallway. Entrance will be marked ENTRANCE TO SENIOR PICTURES.
• Students must arrive at their designated picture time. Any students who arrive early will be asked to wait in their cars.
• No Walk-Ups, confirmed appointments only.
• Atholton staff will check students in by the auditorium.
• Sanitizing wipes and sprays will be used on all setup materials and equipment.
• During photography, equipment used or touched by staff/students will be sanitized.
• Pre-moistened alcohol wipes will be used on the cameras.
• Hand sanitizer will be frequently used by photographers’ throughout the day.
• The picture process will take less than 1 minute for each student.
• EXIT: Signs will be posted for students to exit the auditorium. Students will exit the auditorium through the doors marked EXIT.
• Students must go to their cars and vacate the parking lot immediately.
If you have any specific questions, please contact Mr. Senisi at Michael_Senisi@hcpss.org