All exams will be administered at Atholton High School during the first 2 weeks of May; May 2-6, 2022 and May 9-13, 2022. Please check the schedule for the day and time of each exam.
What to bring:
· 2 sharpened No.2 pencils with erasers
· 2 pens (black or dark blue ink)
· The 6-digit school code (210968)
· A few exams require specific equipment…this is noted on your Test Confirmation Letter.
· If you have been approved for testing accommodations, bring your SSD Student Accommodations Letter to verify your approval.
What NOT to bring:
· Electronic equipment of any kind (phones, smartwatches, wearable technology, etc)
· No mechanical pencils
· No food or drink
Exams begin at 8:00am and 12:00pm. You are required to arrive at the testing site no later than 30 minutes before your exam: 7:30 for the morning exam and 11:30 for the afternoon exam. Students may not be dismissed until an exam has officially ended; don’t ask to leave early if you finish before the end of the exam. If you play a sport or have a job, it’s your responsibility to inform your coach or employer of your AP exam obligation, and your arrangements should be made accordingly.
Get a good night’s rest before your exam and eat a nutritious breakfast. Food and drink are prohibited in the exam room. If you are taking a morning and an afternoon exam, you should bring a lunch. It’s advisable to bring a sweater, in case the room temperature is below your comfort level.
You are required to abide by the policies of both the College Board and Atholton High School during the exam period. Any misconduct will be reported and could jeopardize your AP score.
An attendance roster will be published for the school prior to and after an exam. If you decide not to take an exam, please inform Mrs. Sauers or Ms. Dix as soon as possible before the test administration. You can call Student Services~410-313-7068 to reach us. You can also email us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.