skip to main content

Student Services


Melissa Cheadle | School Counselor- students with last names Ho-Md |
Phillip Cohen | School Counselor- students with last names A-C |
Dana Meledick | School Counselor- students with last names D-H, Instructional Team Leader |
Erin O'Connor Rudman | School Counselor- students with last names Me-Sb |
Kelly Warner | School Counselor- students with last names Sc-Z |


John Henderson | College and Career Readiness Counselor (CCR) |
Kevin Lee | PPW | | (410) 313-7478
Katrina Montgomery | Data Clerk |
Jennifer Nelson | Registrar |
Mike O'Shaughnessy | School Psychologist | | (410) 313-7068
Allison Sultan | Registrar | | (410) 313-7068
Anne Handy | Student Services Secretary |

College and Career Resources

Frequently Requested Resources

Exploring Financial Aid & Scholarships

Exploring College Options

Apply for a Work Permit

Accident and Medical Insurance

Accident Insurance

The school system does not carry medical insurance for accidents that occur at school, including non-sport related injuries, such as trips and falls, physical education injuries, and recess/playground injuries. Thus, parents are encouraged to enroll students in the accident insurance program offered through HCPSS.

Learn more about how to obtain accident insurance →

Medical Insurance

The Maryland Children’s Health Insurance Program (MCHIP) is available for families, pregnant women, and children in need of medical insurance. Applications are available through the school health assistant or by contacting the Howard County Health Department at 410-313-7500.

Find out more about qualifying for MCHIP →

MVA Learner's Permits

The MVA Form for Learner’s Permit Applicants should be completed by students who are applying for a learner’s permit from the Motor Vehicle Administration (MVA). Please bring it to the Attendance Secretary, Mona Weinberg, in the Front Office for certification. Phone: (410) 313-7073 E-mail: