HCPSS COVID-19 ResourcesWed, 06/10/2020 - 9:35am
Student Technology Request
To better enforce social distancing and safeguard the health of staff, students, and families, HCPSS will ship all technology devices through FedEx directly to the students who need to borrow them. The devices will be left and delivery slips do not need to be signed. All HCPSS students in grades K-12 who request a device will receive one.
To change your previous response or to request a new device:
- Parent logs into HCPSS Connect
- From the left navigation menu, click on the last choice “Student Technology.” Then choose “Student Technology” near the top, center section of the screen
- On the HCPSS Student Technology screen, use the drop down arrows under the Technology Requested heading to indicate the technology needed for each student listed. Changes are saved immediately.
- If a device has already been issued, it will appear in the inventory list. Note: If a student already has a device issued, the request will not be processed.
- Families will receive an email confirming a pickup location date and time, as well as, other necessary information.
HCPSS To Provide Free Meals During School Closures
HCPSS will continue to provide free Grab-N-Go meals to anyone age 18 and under and/or any HCPSS student, regardless of age, throughout state-mandated school closures. Full details available online.
Continuity of Learning During COVID-19
The HCPSS distance learning model consists of two primary components: learning activities per course/subject for students to complete independently and weekly virtual class check-ins with teachers via Google Meet.